Wednesday, December 16, 2009

A New Day

There is a new day dawning. I love this blog but as you can see, it's a deserted wasteland, neglected and unattended. I had great intentions although no direction. I love to write, I love to cook, and I love photography. This was ME. But, here it sits, almost empty.

No more. I have a vision! A vision of what I want it to be. A direction in which to go. A vision of a new beginning. As this blog is named, we are a Party of Six. It takes much preparation to feed a large family, in these tough economic times, especially. It takes time to save money. I know, we're used to hearing, take some help from the store, and at times, that's a great idea. But, it's not an idea that will sustain a large family. Because...it's more expensive. Everyone is busy. Work, children's schedules, hobbies, but if you do a little preparation and a few extra steps, then you have great dinners and have money to spend on other things such as your family.

I want this blog to be about great recipes, grocery stores, preparation tips, and even great food photography. Everything that contributes to providing great, nutritious (I'm still learning and evolving here), meals that don't break the bank and are delicious for your family.

So, as I embark upon this new endeavor, I hope you all will be a part of it. Do not be despaired if my next entry is after the new year. After all, you've waited this long, right? I will be back and ready to get started after the New Year. It will be another great adventure!

No comments: